Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A chlorinated alkaline agent, intended for use as a sanitizer or wash additive
Dalcam's bulk-size high-quality machine sanitizer is based on a bleach solution and is for use with low temperature commercial dishwashers. This product can be dispensed directly into the machine during the wash cycle. To obtain 50 to 100 ppm, use 0.5 to 1 ml of product per litre of water. This machine sanitizer can also be used via spraying, soaking, or circulation. This product comes in a 4-litre jug and a case quantity of 4. It's also available in a 20-litre drum.
To use Dalcam BD-3, apply the solution by spraying, soaking, or circulation. Use 0.5 to 1 ml of product per litre of water (for 50 to 100 ppm active chlorine). After applying, remove the liquid from surfaces and let it air dry.
Dalcam Sanitation Solutions Inc., situated in Lakeside, NS, was founded in 2001 and is Nova Scotia owned and operated. Since their founding, they have provided warewashing and laundry products to Canadian foodservice and hospitality industries. They also offer a wide supply of janitorial products.
All chemical products have a $20 flat rate for shipping across Ontario, Québec, and the Maritimes. Western Canadian destinations as well as remote and island locations require a custom shipping quote.
- Recommended for pre-cleaned food contact hard surfaces
- Very effective to remove tea, coffee, protein, and food residues from dishes, utensils, glasses, and other hard surfaces
- Apply the solution by spraying, soaking, or circulation
- Based on bleach solution to cut through tough grime
- Available in 4L jug
- Case of 4
- Do not use with silverware
Type Machine Sanitizer
Quantity 4 Litres x 4
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST