Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Cook 20 birds to perfection in this oven with programmable controls
Fri-Jado's TDR-5-P-ECO is an electric rotisserie oven with high-speed convection and a rotor that can take up to 20 chickens, 2.6 pounds each, per batch. It also has programmable controls and 5 meat fork, V-spit, rack, or basket positions.
And thanks to eco-cooking, this model saves an additional 5% of energy during cooking cycles. It can store 99 programs with up to 3 cook stages each and has a USB connection for convenient transfers.
The TDR features a cooking correction system that will detect and adjust conditions as need be to account for overloads, half-loads, or products with different temperature, giving you a peace of mind solution, ensuring food safety and energy efficiency. It comes on a stand with casters and a ventless hood is also available.
- Controls with programmable settings
- Efficient heat transfer and eco-cooking reduce energy consumption
- Rotor for up to 20 chickens (2.6 pounds) per batch
- 5 meat fork, V-spit, basket, or rack positions
- 99 programs with up to 3 cook stages per program
- Cook correction controls food safety
- Boost functionality to add extra time
- High-speed convection for even cooking
- USB connection for easy transferring data and programs
- Ventless hood also available
Dimensions with stand (WDH) 33" x 30.4" x 67.9"
Weight 287 lb
Shipping Weight 353 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST