The Globe C36GG countertop griddle comes from Globe’s economy line of cooking equipment, "Chefmate." So this machine is perfect for a restaurant or commercial kitchen who wants a griddle from a top-tier brand like Globe (so that you can trust the quality) but it comes at an affordable cost.
The C36GG has a number of great features. It has a 3.25” wide trough for your spatula, which makes for an easy cleanup. Add it’s got rugged u-style burners made of steel, so they will last you for many, many years to come. And the cooktop on this griddle will be simple to take completely off, which can make cleaning this machine a whole lot easier.
- Stainless steel construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Manual controls
- 3/4" polished griddle plate for uniform heat distribution
- Durable steel U-style burner provides heat control every 12" and flame every 6"
- 3.25" high back and side splash
- Spatula wide 3.25" trough
- Stainless steel legs with adjustable feet
- Stainless steel catch tray
- Cooktop fully removable for easy cleaning
- High performance 30,000 BTUs per burner
- Adjustable pilots with front access
- Unit ships natural gas with liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
Dimensions (WDH) 3” x 33” x 15.5”
Number of Burners 3
Cooking Area 36” x 20”
Net Weight 231 lb
One year parts and labour.