Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A digital bench weighing scale for bakeries and pizzerias
The Kilotech KWD series of scales are bench weighing scales for bakeries or pizzerias that use a lot of dusty ingredients for baking, like sugar, yeast, and flour. These scales can handle heavy loads and come in two capacities: 30 lb and 60 lb. Additionally, these scales are tremendously accurate. They can weigh to .05 and .10 of an ounce respectively. This scale's precise measurement capabilities make it great for weighing ingredients for complex recipes and weighing finished goods for customers to purchase.
These are washdown scales, which means they're sealed and can be easily cleaned after use. They also have a commercial stainless-steel housing. Please note, they are not legal for trade, which means they can't be used to calculate costs for customer transactions.
- Made out of 304 stainless steel
- Used for weighing dusty ingredients like flour, yeast, and sugar
- Comes in two capacities: 30 lb and 60 lb
- Accurate weighing; can weigh to .05 and .10 of an ounce respectively
- Washdown scale; made for use in dusty environments and can be cleaned easily
- Not legal for trade
Models KWD 15K, KWD 30K
Dimensions (WDH) 10” x 11.2” x 3.5”
Weight 8.2 lb
Weighing Units kg / lb / oz
Power Requirements 100v – 240v DC 15V / 0.3a AC adapter 4-AA batteries
Key Function 4 keys, on/off, unit, target/hold, tare/backlight
Operating Temperature 0° to 40° Celsius
Application Mode Weighing, check-weighing
Platform Size 9.6” x 7.7” (285 x 195 mm)
|15 kg x 0.001 kg|
30 lb x 0.002 lb
480 oz x 0.05 oz
30 kg x 0.002 kg
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST