Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
2 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial bar cooler that holds three kegs and has four beer dispensers
The New Air NBD-69-SB is a bar cooler with the overall dimensions (WDH) of 69" x 28" x 41". It fits 3, 1/2 kegs; in litres, the capacity is 660 litres. The exterior is made of black-painted steel, and it has two self-closing doors with locks. The evaporator is located on the side of this beer keg dispenser, which provides more interior space and is easily accessible for cleaning and service.
Bar coolers are beer dispensers that come with a refrigeration system for your kegs. This keeps your beer cool and carbonated, and in turn, your customers satisfied. They're commonly used in bars and restaurants all across Canada, and are capable of holding and dispensing many different types of beer.
- Overall dimensions (WDH) 69" x 28" x 41"
- 3, 1/2 keg capacity
- 660 litre capacity
- Black-painted steel exterior
- Two, self-closing doors with locks
- Conveniently-located evaporator
- Temperature range of 0.5° to 5° Celsius
- Environmentally-friendly, R290 refrigerant
Brand New Air
Dimensions (WDH) 69" x 28" x 41"
Capacity 3, 1/2 kegs
Litre Capacity 660 litres
Voltage 115 volts
Temperature 0.5° to 5° Celsius
Packaging Dimensions (WDH) 71.5" x 32" x 45"
Net Weight 298 lb
Shipping Weight 341 lb
ETL Intertek Listed
This items meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL for Canada.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST