Usually ships in
1.5-year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A quick ship modular cooler with a ten-day lead time and top-mounted refrigeration
The Norlake 6 foot by 6 foot walk-in cooler has an exterior height of 7 feet, 4 inches. The interior width and depth are 5 feet, 4 inches each. It is modular, self-contained, and has a 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior and exterior finish.
This model is made in the USA and for indoor use only. It is designed for a 35° Fahrenheit (1.7° Celsius) room temperature with 90° F (32.2° C) ambient and 100° F (37.8°C) at the condensing unit. The door is a standard 26 inches wide, self-closing, and has a locking, deadbolt handle. The door hinge can be installed on the right- or left-hand side, depending on your preference.
Like most walk-in coolers, this model does not have a floor, but its thick, high-quality walls and powerful refrigeration system will keep your products cooled. This unit has top-mounted refrigeration and features an environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant; remote refrigeration units require less ceiling height but also require an installation by a refrigeration company.
- 10 day lead time
- Made in USA
- Environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
- 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior and exterior finish
- Locking deadbolt handle means door won't stay open by accident
- The door hinge can be installed on the right or left side
- 18-Month Labour/Service and Original Equipment Parts Warranty and 15-Year Original Equipment Panel Warranty
Exterior Dimensions (WDH) 6' x 6' x 7'-4"
Interior Dimensions (WD) 5'-4" x 5'-4"
Weight 884 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST