Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A powerful oven for bringing restaurant-quality pizza to your home
The Ooni Koda pizza oven is an outdoor pizza oven able to cook a pizza in 60 seconds. There are two cavity sizes to choose from: 12 inches and 16 inches. It is compatible with large propane tanks normally used with barbecues, but it can also use 1 pound propane tanks if it has the right adaptor. The maximum power of this unit is 13,648 BTU, and it can reach temperatures of up to 500° Celsius (950° Fahrenheit). Please note, this oven cannot run on natural gas.
The Ooni Koda doesn't just cook pizza – it can cook fish, vegetables, and steak as well. The oven is extremely easy to set-up. All you have to do is fold up the legs, insert the stone baking board, and connect it to the propane tank. It features instant ignition and an easy-to-use control dial.
The Ooni Koda 12 and the Ooni Koda 16 have strong builds. They feature commercial grade, cold-rolled carbon steel shells with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finishes. However, these pizza ovens are strictly for outdoor use. They cannot be used indoors. As a result, Ooni pizza ovens are for domestic use, not commercial use.
- Comes in two sizes: 12" and 16"
- Can run on a barbecue propane tank or a 1 lb tank with the right connector
- Cooks pizzas in 60 seconds
- Capable of cooking vegetables, fish, and beef quickly and effortlessly
- Reaches temperatures of 500° Celsius (950° Fahrenheit)
- Has 13,648 BTU worth of power
- Has an easy-to-use control dial
- Built with commercial grade steel
- Ships from Canada, in CAD dollars
|Model||Koda 12||Koda 16|
|Dimensions||24.4" x 15.5" x 11.7"||25" x 23.2" x 14.7"|
|Weight||20.2 lb||40.1 lb|
|Power||13,648 BTU||29,000 BTU|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST