Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A game-changing ventless deep fryer with a small footprint
Perfect Fry's PFA570 is self-venting, so you don't have to worry about purchasing an expensive vent-hood. Compared to other ventless fryers, the PFA570 has an extremely compact design, making this perfect for kitchens or food trucks tight on space, especially because it has a front-loading/front-dispensing design.
The difference between the PFA570 and the PFA720 is largely electrical - the 570 is 208v, 28.8 amps, 6 kilowatts, and has a capacity of 70 pounds per hour whereas the 720 is 240v, 32 amps, 7.6 kilowatts, and has a capacity of 90 pounds per hour.
The differences between the PFA570 and the Perfect Fry PFC570 is that the PFA is a fully-automatic machine, meaning you just dump the product in the hopper, and it will load the food into the oil, and dispense it once done. The PFC570 is semi-automatic, so you have to load the fryer basket, insert it into the machine, and take out the fryer basket when you're done. The PFC570 has a load capacity of 2 pounds, whereas the PFA570 has a load capacity of 3 pounds.
The PFA570 has a simple yet robust user interface, with 3 operation modes: Rapid Fry Mode automatically begins cooking the next batch of food items when the preceding batch is finished. Preset Modes take the guesswork out of deep frying by allowing the operator to pre-program up to nine different food items into the electronics system. Simply choose the preset number that corresponds to the item you wish to cook. And Manual Mode - Operators simply load food products into the Rapid Fryer and enter the cook time to begin a cooking cycle.
- Fully automatic: requires minimal staffing requirements
- Small countertop footprint: 17” x 16” at the base
- Self-venting: you don’t need a vent or hood to operate this machine
- Easy to clean: weekly cleaning can be done in under an hour
- Smart technology to ensure consistency, reduce labour, simplify usage, increase profits, and save money
Brand Perfect Fry
Dimensions (WDH) 29" x 24" x 36"
Capacity 70 lb per hour
Weight 125 lb
Certifications NSF, ETL
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST