Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 2.5 quart food processor
The Robot-Coupe R101P is a 2.5 quart food processor that comes with 5 discs and 1 smooth "S" blade. You can order this model in one of two variations: the R101P or the R101P Plus. Both models have a single speed of 1725 RPM, but the "Plus" model has a pulse switch (as well as a clear cutting bowl). They both have a strong 3/4 horsepower motor. It is recommended for 10 to 20 meals for each service -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- 5 discs and 1 smooth "S" blade included
- 23 optional discs available
- 1 speed - 1,725 RPM (the "Plus" model has a pulse switch)
- 3/4 horsepower
- 2.5 quart capacity
- 120v, 1 phase
- Perfect for long or bulky vegetables, and can function both as a cutter or vegetable prep machine
- Dry and liquid ingredients can be added while the machine is running
- The patented blade gives perfect results for small or large quantities
- Complete collection of stainless steel discs available to satisfy all your requirements for the preparation of fruits and vegetables: slicing, julienne, ripple cutting, and grating.
Power 3/4 HP
Voltage 120v, 1 phase
Speed 1725 rpm
Cutter bowl capacity 2.5 Qt.
Available discs 23
Number of covers Recommended for 10 to 20 meals
Dimensions (HLW): 19" × 8.68" × 11"
Shipping Weight: 25 lb
Nema Plug 5-15P
Standards ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL (Canada)
- Two slicing discs - 1mm and 4mm
- Two grating discs - 2mm and 6mm
- Julienne disc - 6mm
- Smooth "S" blade
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST