Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
3/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A self-contained, high volume cube ice machine
The Scotsman UC2024A-1 is an undercounter, air-cooled cube ice machine that can produce a whopping 227 lb of ice. This model has two subtypes: small cube ice and medium cube ice. It is self-contained, which means it has an inbuilt bin that can store up to 80 lb of ice. The dimensions of this unit are 24” x 28.5” x 39”; that 24” width, along with a front-breathing vent, allow it to fit in the tightest of spaces. Additionally, having a front-breathing vent makes replacing the air filter extremely easy -- a feature that is exclusive to Scotsman.
Scotsman cube ice machines are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA. Something unique to these ice machines is their newly designed bearings. Since these bearings are sealed and self-lubricating, it eliminates the use of ball bearings and bushings which require frequent maintenance and occasional replacements. Scotsman’s greaseless bearings will save you time and hundreds of dollars in maintenance fees.
Cube ice is your classic ice cube. Scotsman cubes are crystal-clear, and they're the perfect ice for cooling-down mixed and carbonated drinks. Cube ice is popularly used for ice displays and a variety of other foodservice operations. Scotsman helps you produce more ice using less energy. Their cube ice machines are Energy Star Certified.
- Produces 227 lb of ice daily
- Two configurations available: small cube ice or medium cube ice
- 80 lb of self-contained storage
- Dimensions (WDH) 24” x 28.5” x 39”
- Stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Width and front-breathing vent allow for flexible placement
- Industry-exclusive removeable air filter
- Produces easy-to-chew and slow-to-melt cube ice
- Industry-exclusive self-lubricating bearing
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
- Three year parts and labour warranty on all components; 5 year parts warranty on the compressor
- Energy Star Certified
- NSF Certified
Model UC2024SA-1, UC2024MA-1
Production 227 lb
Storage 80 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 24” x 28.5” x 39”
Ice Type Cube ice
Electrical 115v / 60Hz / 1 phase
Plug NEMA 5-15P
Energy Star Certified
Products that are Energy Star Certified use less energy and save you money on your electricity bill
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST