2-year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A low-temp ice cream dip warmer with 3 wells
Server's 92040 is a triple dipping warmer for ice cream, pretzels, frozen treats, or anything that can be dipped. It will fit one, two, or three 3-quart (2.8-litre) jars for a total capacity of 9 quarts. #10 topping cans will also fit (not included).
The lid has a hinge to open and close as need be and there are flanges around the rims to prevent dips from spilling into the warmer. The top and bottom panels are removable. The temperature ranges from ambient up to 150° Fahrenheit (65.6° Celsius). This product is not a water bath, it has a low-temperature tubular heating element that provides heat through natural convection.
It is NSF-listed and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Low temperature warmer designed for dipping
- Fits 3-qt. jars or #10 topping cans (not included)
- Flange to keep dips from spilling
- Hinged lid opens and closes as need be
- Temperature range from ambient to 150° F
- Low-temperature tubular heating element provide heat through natural convection
- Removable top and bottom panels
- NSF Listed
Dimensions (WDH) 21.7" x 9.5" x 8.2" (10.75" H w/ lid open)
Capacity 3 Qt. (3 x 3 Qt.)
Weight 11 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST