Usually ships in
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Scoop mashed potatoes, rice, or pasta with accuracy using this stainless steel disher
Vollrath's series of dishers feature stainless steel construction and are available in 3 capacities ranging from 3/8 to 9/16 of an ounce. These 3 options - sizes 60, 70, and 100, give you the ability to scoop precise portions every time.
This scoop features a universal squeeze handle, a comfortable grip, and a symmetrical design, meaning it's just as easy to use with your left hand as your right. It is designed for use with softer foods such as rice, potatoes, and pasta salad.
Like all dishers of this type, with a loop release bar, they are not designed for use with hard ice cream. It doesn't matter what any company tells you online, if you use these with hard ice cream, they will break on you very quickly, no matter what brand you buy. If you want something to use with ice cream (that will last a good length of time) we recommend an ice cream scooper, which we also have available on our website.
- Available in 3 capacities
- Stainless steel construction
- Universal squeeze handle
- Not designed for hard foods like ice cream, designed for use with foods like mashed potatoes, rice, or pasta salad
- Symmetrical design ideal for use with right or left hands
- Ergonomic design for comfortable grip
- Specific capacities provide consistent scooping quantity
Material Stainless Steel
|47159||16.6 mL/0.56 oz.||60|
|47160||14.3 mL/0.48 oz.||70|
|47161||11.1 mL/0.375 oz.||100|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST