Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Leave out excess grease and water with Winco's perforated portion scoop
Winco's FPP line of perforated-style portion scoops are available in 5 colour-coordinated capacities: 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 oz. The colourful handles are available in red, white, green, black, and blue. The scoops' handles are constructed from stainless steel and feature a one-piece design.
When choosing whether solid or perforated portioners are right for you, consider what foods you plan on using them with. If you're scooping up solid food that has a lot of excess water or grease, you'll want a perforated portioner. If you're scooping up a food that crumbles easy, like hamburger or peas, you'll want a solid portioner.
- One-piece stainless steel construction
- Perforated design with openings
- Handle with comfortable grip
- Available in 5 capacities and colours
Material Stainless steel
Type Portion Scoop
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST