When buying a commercial deep fryer, you’re going to want to get a machine you can trust, because so much of your production can rely on your fryer’s performance. Well, Globe is aware of this, and so they have constructed a high-quality fryer that can withstand the demands of any fast-food chain, restaurant, or seafood place. The GFF35G (natural gas) or the GFF35PG (liquid propane) will be an investment into your company that will be reaping rewards for you for many years to come.
This fryer has a number of great features: it has a superior heat transfer from its high-heat baffles. Its fry tank is a high quality stainless steel with smooth polished welds. It also has a large cold zone, which prolongs oil life and prevents food particle carbonization. Overall, this is a solidly built machine. It has sturdy legs that are 2.5” in diameter and are 6” high (and adjustable).
Perhaps best of all, Globe backs their products with a best-in-class two year parts and labour warranty — including a tank warranty for a full fryer replacement. So Globe definitely backs their products up, because they know they are high quality machines.
- Stainless steel fully peened fry tank with smooth, polished welds
- Large foam zone prevents excessive moisture in the oil which can adversely affect flavour
- Efficient 576 sq. inches BTU heat exchanger tubes
- Rugged cast iron burners 30,000 BTUs per tube
- Specialty high heat baffles inside the heat tubes for improved heating efficiency
- Robert Shaw® millivolt gas valve and thermostat — 200-400 degrees
- 1-1/4" full ball-type port drain — with extension pipe for quick and easy cleaning
- Large cold zone prolongs oil life, prevents food particle carbonization
- High limit thermostat, with auto gas supply shut-off
- Sturdy 2.5" diameter 6" adjustable stainless steel legs — one set of 4 casters included!
- Heavy-duty stainless steel double rod basket hangers
- Stainless steel front and door with integral liner, galvanized sides
- Full length door rod and fully welded door magnet
- Includes twin nickel chrome wire mesh fry baskets with plastic coated handles (13.625" x 6.5" x 5.75" ea.)
- Includes drain extension pipe, basket support rack, stainless steel legs, set of 4 casters
Dimensions (WDH) 15.5” x 30.3” x 47.2”
Gas Inlet Height 7”
Drain Valve Height from Floor 10.25”
Cooking Area 14” x 14”
Oil Capacity 35 lb
Number of Burners 3
Net Weight 138 lb
Two year tank warranty — full fryer replacement. Two year parts and labour warranty.