5-Year Parts manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An energy-efficient fryer with a full-size frypot
Pitco's VF35 is a gas fryer with an oil capacity of 35 to 40 pounds. It's a floor model with stainless steel tank, front, sides, doors, and splashback. It has an output of 70,000 BTU per hour and is available with either natural gas or liquid propane. This model is Energy Star-certified.
The tank is welded stainless steel with an extra smooth peened finish, which makes for easy cleaning. The VF35 has a full 14 by 14-inch frypot. It has high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles mounted in the heat exchanger tubes for maximum heating and combustion.
The front NPT drain valve is 1.25 inches and there is also a built-in flue deflector. thermostat keeps the temperature within the range of 200° to 400° Fahrenheit (93° to 190° Celsius.) There is also a temperature limit switch. The adjustable legs are 9 inches long.
5-year parts only (fry tank or cooking vessel) warranty from the date of manufacture.
- Energy Star Certified
- Available with natural gas or liquid propane
- 70,000 BTU per hour
- Full 14" x 14" frypot
- Stainless steel tank, front, doors, sides and splashback
- Twin baskets
- Drain extension
- Drain line clean-out rod
- 9" adjustable legs
- 5-year parts only (fry tank or cooking vessel) warranty from the date of manufacture
Dimensions (WDH) 15.6" x 32" x 47.25"
Oil Capacity 35-40 lb
Total BTU per hour 70,000
Certifications Energy Star
Shipping Weight 155 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST