Usually ships in
3-5 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A continuous feed food processor
The Robot Coupe CL 55 is a high-powered continuous feed food processor for those institutions, restaurants, or caterers that need to process a lot of vegetables, and who want a high-quality brand that they know they can trust. With this machine, you'll be able to process up to 880 pounds of vegetables an hour, which is about 1000 meals for each service -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The CL 55 comes in three different varieties: you can order the model with just the standard pusher feed head; or you can order it with both the pusher feed head and the automatic feed head; or you can order it as a complete workstation, which includes both these heads, plus a mashed potato kit, plus an adjustable cart, two GN containers, and a multicut pack of 16 discs -- offering you the total solution for all of your food processing needs.
- Two discs included on standard model (slicing and grating) or complete 16 disc pack with the workstation model
- Wide range of optional discs
- 1 speed - 425 RPM
- 2.5 HP motor
- Continuous feed
- 120v, 1 phase
- Perfect for any kinds of fruits, vegetables, or cheese -- even bulky and long vegetables, with dicing and french fry capability
CL 55 Pusher
CL 55 2 Feed-Heads
CL 55 Workstation
Model CL55 Pusher, 2 Feed-Heads, & Workstation
Power 2.5 HP
Voltage Single Phase
Speed 425 RPM
Practical Output 880 lb per hour
Available Discs 52
NEMA Plug 5-15P
Certifications ETL electrical and sanitation Listed, cETL (Canada)
Dimensions (HLW) 49.1" x 15.5" x 20"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST