Usually ships in
3-5 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 3.5 quart combination food processor
The Robot Coupe 301 is both a cutter bowl and a vegetable preparation machine -- all on the same sturdy motor base. It has a powerful 1.5 or 2 horsepower motor, with a single speed of 1,725 RPM (plus a pulse switch) and it comes with one smooth blade, one slicing disc (4mm), and one grating disc (2mm). This combination food processor can be used as either a continuous feed machine or as a batch bowl machine.
You're able to order this machine in three different models: the R301, R301 Ultra, and R301 Ultra Dice. The models are mostly the same, except the Ultra models come with a stainless steel cutting bowl. And the R301 Ultra Dice comes with a dicing kit (10 mm).
This machine has been designed to produce up to 10 to 80 meals per service -- so for breakfast, lunch, and dinner you can process enough vegetables for up to 10 to 80 meals. And because there are 23 compatible discs for this machine, you're going to be able to slice, julienne, ripple cut, or grate -- or even make french fries with the dicing kit model.
- 2 discs and 1 "S" blade included
- 23 optional discs available
- 1 speed - 1,725 RPM (with a pulse switch)
- 1.5 horsepower or 2 horsepower for dicing model
- 3.5 quart capacity
- 120v, 1 phase
- Perfect for long or bulky vegetables, and can function both as a cutter or vegetable prep machine. Many possible uses with its 23 optional discs. Dicing model is capable of french fries.
- Slicing disc - 4mm
- Grating disc - 2mm
- Smooth "S" blade
- (Optional Dicing Kit)
Model R 301, R 301 Ultra, R301 Ultra Dice
Power 1.5 HP or 2 HP
Voltage 120, 1 Phase
Speed 1725 RPM
Cutter Bowl Capacity 3.5 Qt.
Available Discs 23
Number of Covers Recommended for 10 to 80 meals
Dimensions (HLW) 21.5" × 11.9" × 13.1"
Ship Weight 34 lb
Certifications ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL (Canada)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST